Charges apply from day of drop off regardless of what time, and begin again each day at 12:00 noon. Pets may be picked up before 12:00 noon to avoid being charged an additional day.
Pets Boarding 3 nights or more are required to have a bath on departure date.
(Additional Fees Apply)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
- Pet must be current on DAPP, BORDETELLA, RABIES, & INFLUENZA vaccines.
- Pet must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.), or they will be treated at owner’s expense.
- Client gives permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
- If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, San Dimas Animal Hospital has my permission to administer such medication.
- San Dimas Animal Hospital is not responsible of any untoward incidence during your pet’s stay.
- Veterinary Services during nighttime hours and/or weekends are not provided. Continuous presence of personnel is only provided during business hours. Business hours are as follows: Mon. – Fri. 7:30am – 6:00pm, Sat. 8:00am – 4:00pm and Sun. 10:00am – 2:00pm.
NO PERSONAL BELONGINGS ACCEPTED