Due to the rising cases of Leptospirosis & Influenza in canines in LA County, SDAH is implementing the following requirements for ALL boarding canines.
All pets to be up to date on the following vaccines: Leptospirosis, Influenza, Rabies, Bordetella, & DAPP. If your pet has not received a required vaccine in the past the sequences vary based on the vaccine needed: Example: Influenza. 2 series vaccine given in 3-week interval and booster every 12 months.
Proof of current flea preventative is required. If your pet is not current on flea control one will be administered at owners expense.
Your pet will have a health exam by our veterinarian, the exam fee is $42.00.
Charges apply from day of drop off regardless of what time, and begin again each day at 12:00 noon. Pets may be picked up before 12:00 noon to avoid being charged an additional day.
Pets Boarding 3 nights or more are required to have a bath on departure date.
(Additional Fees Apply)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
- Health Exam required
- Pet must be current on DAPP, BORDETELLA, RABIES, INFLUENZA, & Leptospirosis vaccines.
- Pet must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.), or they will be treated at owner’s expense.
- Client gives permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
- If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, San Dimas Animal Hospital has my permission to administer such medication.
- San Dimas Animal Hospital is not responsible of any untoward incidence during your pet’s stay.
- Veterinary Services during nighttime hours and/or weekends are not provided. Continuous presence of personnel is only provided during business hours. Business hours are as follows: Mon. – Fri. 7:30am – 6:00pm, Sat. 8:00am – 4:00pm and Sun. 10:00am – 2:00pm.
NO PERSONAL BELONGINGS ACCEPTED